Since 2004, Hughes Foundation has been involved in HIV and AIDS education and raising awareness in the United States through local universities, high schools, prisons and media.
Hughes Foundation projects in the United States include:
• HIV/AIDS education in public schools and universities
• Leadership sessions with local religious communities and leaders
• Supporting partner for HIV+ prison inmates
• Mentoring for youth infected and affected by HIV/AIDS
• Educational funding for children living with HIV/AIDS
Future Hughes Foundation programs in 2011 include:
• Launching a mentoring program for adults and children who are newly diagnosed with HIV/AIDS. We will match individuals who have been living with HIV/AIDS to help guide them through finding medicine, insurance, doctors and providing encouragement along
the way. Please download the plan here.
• Open global headquarters in downtown Minneapolis. To receive
more information about the launch or become a financial partner please download the plan here. You can also send an e-mail to